Neptune Aquatics

July 18th BOD meeting update - Where is the secret bunker?

cwolfus

Past President
Recently there have been a few members asking about the upcoming BOD meeting with the intention of joining us. We appreciate and encourage the interest, but this BOD meeting will be different than others.

For the July BOD meeting, the BOD will be celebrating as a team along with a few select members who have stepped up to make a difference in the first half of the year. It's a chance for us to let our hair down, so to speak. It's also a chance for us to privately review how far we've come, critique our progress, and recognize our successes.

Unfortunately, this type of event does not lend itself to the open meeting style that we generally encourage and so it will not be open to the general membership. However, we hope you'll come back and join us at the September BOD meeting.

nanocube-boy said:
wow... no meetings, only for bod... hmm... i see.

every other month is a BOD meeting. Every now and then it's not open to the general membership, wait, this will be the first one I can remember not open to the general public. FWIW the bunker is small and can only fit a few people. It's an air issue ;)

Bald is beautiful, or so Bald people keep telling me :lol:

GreshamH said:
every other month is a BOD meeting. Every now and then it's not open to the general membership, wait, this will be the first one I can remember not open to the general public. FWIW the bunker is small and can only fit a few people. It's an air issue ;)

hahahaha yea, too much farts gas, little bunker can't ventilate... :bigsmile:

Doh, and the discription on the home page made it seem like such a good time. I hope to see nothing but shaved heads at the swap.

Back