High Tide Aquatics

Just Curious

I notice that the August Frag Swap notice is still on the home page. Not that it matters all that much but it would be cool to see more 'Recent Topics' listed on the front page. Which could happen if the Frag Swap notice was removed. :)

IIRC the two don't have much to do with each other. The recent posts could be expanded even with out the splash page changing. Since there hasn't been any new event since then IMO it's still relevant until the next one is announced.

I agree that it would be great to have more recent topics on the front page. I always find it cumbersome to dig for topics I might have missed if I haven't visited the site in a day or two.

Thales, I'd be happy to help with site maintenance. I started writing DBTC tracking code, by the way, but then I got distracted by shiny objects.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=4451.msg54118#msg54118 date=1220127671]
Its more that I haven't had time to get to the site. Anyone interested in helping maintain the site, let me know!
[/quote]

Ain't that the truth :) Speaking of web pages OF needs one for next weekend :p

[quote author=pixelpixi link=topic=4451.msg54119#msg54119 date=1220128737]
I agree that it would be great to have more recent topics on the front page. I always find it cumbersome to dig for topics I might have missed if I haven't visited the site in a day or two.

[/quote]

Under where it says "Hello pixelpixi" click 'show unread posts since last visit'. :D

Keeping up with stuff on the front page like changing out the swap announcement, and updating that space with content (a good photo). And, any other stuff regarding the forum that needs to get done. :D

Back