Cali Kid Corals

just wondering - anyone going to reefapalooza?

Arnold are you going? Want to pick something up for me? Greg still owes me a frag of the ultimate efflo.

It is tempting, but I'm already heading down in Nov and December for the holidays with family. Not sure if I can handle 3 months of the drive in a row.

Yeah maybe you can pick up the acroberry he owes me too. Ian my ultimate efflo survived though still has yet to get its color back. Could probably give you a piece if you want to see what it does in your tank.

Bryan no need to cut yours for me. I am not giving up hope on getting my ultimate efflo from greg. I have been in contact with him, it does seem like he is pre-cutting frags for reefapalooza.

It's a two day show and I highly doubt bringing a frag back that has been tanked all weekend will survive much better then the last round you guys tried. Why not simply ship the frags in one shipment and be assured they'll fair far better?

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4701.msg57313#msg57313 date=1222960204]
It's a two day show and I highly doubt bringing a frag back that has been tanked all weekend will survive much better then the last round you guys tried. Why not simply ship the frags in one shipment and be assured they'll fair far better?
[/quote]Unfortunately Greg does not ship.

Greg isn't the only one in LA ;) With a little work they could be shipped, I know, I've done it before :p

I'm telling you now, they won't fair any better. Trust me, I've done every two day show this industry has put on in the last 3 years :lol:

To me it's a no brainer :p

Don't forget, Greg is one of the major players in the show, he's going to be very busy all weekend.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4701.msg57315#msg57315 date=1222960573]
Greg isn't the only one in LA ;) With a little work they could be shipped, I know, I've done it before :p

I'm telling you now, they won't fair any better. Trust me, I've done every two day show this industry has put on in the last 3 years :lol:

To me it's a no brainer :p
[/quote]I'm not arguing your point Gresham, I was expressing my frustration at the situation, it's been ~1.5 years that I've been waiting for this situation to come to a close, but the last time was just a joke, and quite a few members of this club are out a bit of money. It would be very easy for him to snip and ship and be done with it.

Well, if anyone is going he is asking which day you will be going for. I think he doesn't plan on keeping all the frags at reefapalooza. He will just bring them on the day you are going. Jeremy and Bryan I will pm you his email. If anyone is going maybe we can coordinate something or maybe just have someone ship them to us.

I'd offer to bring them back but you all don't exactly live near me. Jake, Guin and I will be driving back monday morning but we'll be taking the coast and hitting MBA as well.

Back