got ethical husbandry?

Kessil Facility Tour - July 20th @ 1pm

lattehiatus

Past President
What: Kessil Facility Tour
When: 1:00pm sharp on Saturday, July 20th
Where: 1689 Regatta Blvd., Richmond, CA 94804
Why: For a unique perspective how aquarium LED fixtures are designed and manufactured

Please RSVP by replying to this thread with your intent to attend - we need a headcount of participants.

img_15.jpg

img07.jpg

We are fortunate to have the leading LED aquarium luminaire manufacturers right in our own backyard. Kessil is generously offering BAR a glimpse behind the scenes at their facility in Richmond. Sales Manager David Lowry and the Kessil team will lead us on a tour encompassing an overview of the design, testing, and manufacturing of Kessil's groundbreaking luminaires such as the A360, A350, and A150, incorporating their proprietary Dense Matrix LED platform.

If you are nuts about LEDs, you won't want to miss this tour! You may already have seen impressive results at local sponsors Diablo Corals...
powered_img05.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2oZ6CsgkQhA
...and Neptune Aquatics.
powered_img04.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZPY4riMEPgE

Tentative Schedule:

1:00pm Tour begins (please arrive on time!)
2:30pm Break for refreshments and Q&A

Important Info:

1. Please be on time! If you are running late you will be making everyone else wait. All RSVP'ed members will receive a PM with my mobile phone number.
2. At this time we are limiting participantion to BAR members. Please note how many guests you want to bring - we will accommodate them if we can.
3. Holler if you are interested in a group buy on Kessil products!
4. If there is sufficient interest we can arrange for an optional lunch near Kessil starting at 12:00 noon for any hungry participants.

Participants

lattehiatus (+1)
goldielocke76
denzil
tr1gger (+1)
RichieT
euod
BayReefer415 (+1)
JAR (+1)
pinner
mattcoug (+1)
rtom
robert4025 (+1)
vk999
Piper
tankguy
xulio
FeliciaLynn
Mray2660 (+1)
patrickb
mjbrown9
Layla

Dying to do this, but I have out of town guests that weekend. I'm guessing a Kessil tour is not what they were hoping for. :~

Awe man...You guys will love the tour! I think I am going to go again if my schedule allow me. Cerissa and I had such a good time there last time when Dave gave us a private tour. It was amazing to see how much real R&D go into those lights there. You'll probably appreciate their products even more once you see the amazing facility.

Back