got ethical husbandry?

Kessil Laser Canons...

I took a look at these yesterday, the lens is an add-on, so I assume you can mount them lower without the lens. The person I talked to said they lit up the room mounted that high without the lens. They said they thought they‘d be available for sale in a couple months. I’m interested, as my 360x is running at 100% 8 hrs/day to get me 150-250 par and I’d like more, for more SPS.

I guess the questions I wonder about are if a single point light source will be enough for SPS, and then the other question is how much will these babies cost. They sure look nice!

I took a look at these yesterday, the lens is an add-on, so I assume you can mount them lower without the lens. The person I talked to said they lit up the room mounted that high without the lens. They said they thought they‘d be available for sale in a couple months. I’m interested, as my 360x is running at 100% 8 hrs/day to get me 150-250 par and I’d like more, for more SPS.

I guess the questions I wonder about are if a single point light source will be enough for SPS, and then the other question is how much will these babies cost. They sure look nice!
Get the narrow angle deflector and raise the light up a few inches and this helps bump the par up to 250-300 but does limit spread so raising it up can help that part out.

Back