Our mission

Leemar Starphire 290

That back ravine is awesome! It's almost like having a whole new section of the tank to look at. I can't believe these are all iPhone pics. That star is amazing in person, he is huge and surprisingly fast!

Beautiful overall!

aqua-nut said:
Awesome pics. The close up shot of the BS, did you use a macro lens?

You got some really happy beasties there!

Thanks John. It was also taken with the iphone. The shot was a bit larger originally, but it was close to the side of the tank. I just cropped it to give it the zoom. I think the phone is 8mp, so it still has a lot of detail. I'm really hoping the new iphone has some camera upgrades. They are getting pretty damn amazing!

austinedesuza said:
XXX-website deleted-XXX
Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprise!

Annoying as it is, sometimes I get a big kick out the wording that ends up in these spam messages.
:)

Been a little intimidated by the new forum, but getting the hang of it now. It does seem fast......

Was playin in the tank today and took some top down shots with my iphone. Was surprised to get some decent shots.

Green Torte and "Rasberry Lemonade

Blue Tenuis
[URL=http://s1138.photobucket.com/user/kmooresf/media/IMG_4089-Version2_zps1f615e62.jpg.html][/URL]

The little fuzzy acro on the right was just this tiny brown fuzzy stick, but we loved how fuzzy it was. Now it is quite stunning with amazing color to the body. It had no color at all when we got it, so it has been fun watching the colors come in.

cool little green pocillipora

Orange spongode, yellow / brown fuzzy acro and blue polyped monti

Cali Torte being engulfed by a Seasons Greetings Monti. I'll be saving the Torte tomorrow. (ie, moving it)

got a nice shot of the RBTA

Kris...love the pics!
But I don't think the red monti is a spongodes.

You rock Erin! I googled it, and it's nothing like a spongode. Ironically, I actually have a giant spongode and didn't realize what it was. LOL! Thanks.

This was taken with a Go Pro camera, the color is very off, so I never posted these, but this I believe is a spongode. It is actually electric green with a bright purple rim and fuzzy brown polyps. Pretty cool. Started almost a year and a half ago as a 1" frag. Now about 7" accross. Very fast growing.

Very nice as always! Did you move that huge piece from your frag tank to the DT? I saw it in the video but couldn't tell where it was at.

Very nice as always! Did you move that huge piece from your frag tank to the DT? I saw it in the video but couldn't tell where it was at.

Yes, I used a hack saw on it, but dropped it in the process. Split into two larger pieces and lots of small frags. It's in the tank, looks good and is coloring up nicely. The deep purple acro toward the begining with the green polyps is one of the two pieces. Will have the small frags on DBTC soon.

Yeah, I bet dropping it was an "accident". I can see it now, damn thing is too big, freaking saw is hard to get in there where I want to cut...oops, wait a minute, that actually do the trick. Brilliant!

Back