Kessil

Let's see your dog picture thread!!!

:D :D

he just learned how to hop over the child fence.. he tore up my garage last night.. punctured hole on all my reefing chems and ate all my dry fish foods..it looked like a hurricane came into my garage..but his a good dog..

My old dog Korky could/would open doors in the house (lever type) She could open them either way. Either jump up to the lever then push forward, or jump up and pull back, then shove her nose in the crack to get through...

V

My old dog did that as well Vince, as well as my old cat :)

My friends dog can open nob type by using his mouth!

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=6119.msg78261#msg78261 date=1233707087]
Cute dog Andy - where did you get her from
[/quote]

Fantasy Pets :) Max's old store

Lu-Dog....

Pic w/ Lu and my son
945370882_227dcd41e3_b.jpg

OMG that kid smashed your dog and he's proud about it :(

I love boxers, great breed :) Great for families as well.

I love boxers.. i had two males a while back.they are great with kids. I had a friend come over oneday and their little kid was jumping and riding on them and the dogs just let them. I miss my boxers..

Now i have Weimer, good dog. But a little too high energy, but great watch dog.

Hi guys
I have 2 great dogs
Leila- a Siberian Husky Mix (Shiba Inu). She is 1 year old we got her from the Fremont animal shelter. So far she is one of the best dogs we have ever had.

Nyla- She is 4 months old. A Bernese Mountain Dog. She comes from a family of dog show winners. We got her when she was 6 weeks old and she has grown quite a bit (32.7 Lbs now) She is also a wonderful dog very smart and quick learner (she has learned from Leila)

They are both potty trained and obey on commands.
They both get along very well and they both look after each other.

Here they are playing. Nyla is on the left and Leila is on the right.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/sharing the rope.JPG

Great idea :) Next we need a Cat Thread too. ;)

We got Sunny 7 years ago from South Bay Pure Bred Pet Rescue in Salinas.

We canceled our vacation in Mt Shasta to pick Sunny up; and it's been one adventure after another.

Sunny has had some extensive dental work performed on him by Dr. Holstrom who specializes only in dentistry for dogs in San Carlos. Sunny got his coat back after suffering badly from black skin disease as a result of stress and lack of proper nutrition from his former owners; he made a miraculous recovery under our care.

Sunny has helped us make lots of new friends all over, and he is well travelled. He loves Spago's, and he can't go past one in the airport without making lot of doggie sounds as we near one. This dog is well loved not spoiled.

Susan runs a small dog petting sitting business called "The Lap Of Luxury," and it's not uncommon for us to have two or three small dogs over that hang out with us for a couple of weeks at a time.

Sunny loves the rain, the snow, the women, beaches, mountains, boating, hiking, hanging with the guys, and he follows us on the trails when we go mountain biking. He's great and surprises people who, initially, think of him as a small lap dog: He is the Alpha.

Sunny and Mommy At Zephyr Cove
IMG_0713.jpg

Sunny and Daddy Kayaking on Lake Siskiyou
IMG_0194.jpg

Sunny and Daddy Mount Biking on Mt. Montara
03-27-08_1039.jpg

Best in Snow
IMG_0714.jpg

Back