Our mission

Let's use my space for something more than a coral farm

Thales said:
Bingo night.
A place to plan the harvesting of Human Organs for Profit.
POKER
Mary K
AA meetings
Speed dating

I've heard of the speed dating thing. What if there was speed swapping? Everyone brings 6 frags, 5 minutes to exchange a frag and info with the other person then on to the next... might be a good way to get both coral and info spread at the same time...hmmmm

Thales said:
Meth lab?
+2
or marijuana farm. You got the lites already, so low overhead to start. Now, your storefront "Green Marine" will really make sense. I am on a role now. We can further examine LED on the plants.

how about pot growing supply?lights,ballast,luminarc,fertelizers,vitamine,jerry garcia T-shirt ,brownies recipe and you in a hippie neigborhood already.peace brother :)

lapsan

Laboratory to develop a weed that will grow hydroponic in salt water. Those sumps could really churn out the 'sea grass'. I am sure there are buyers ready for medical 'chaeto'.

How about a place for us to drop off our kids so we can go out and enjoy ourselves while you get the practice you always wanted watching children.....

bookfish said:
Seriously though, I'm not sure how the city of Bezerkeley would feel about BBQ's on the sidewalk since we don't have a parking lot. Which is too bad...
Too much work. BYOB, bring your own bbq. Potluck style :D

Yah, we could jam a router table, table say AND a drill press in there. Or we could simply cut on the floor :)

How about POI Spinning training? Tons of water to put any fires out.

Movie night with brown bag bottles sounds fun :) I'll need a ride to Zebs afterwords though

Mr. Ugly said:
GreshamH said:
Yah, we could jam a router table, table say AND a drill press in there.
Can do quite a bit with a small power tools, a piece of plywood, saw horses, and clamps.

Bah those suck compared to their big brothers :p

Maybe an RHM Editing party?

Chinese restaurant :)

1.1265819665.fish-tank-in-restaurant.jpg

Back in the old days, we used to try and have a prefrag swap meeting that demonstrated fragging techniques. I think this would be a neat idea to run in your shop, and I'm sure we would all agree on the same mounting techniques too. Maybe.

Frag poker (imagine the little cups of water on the table to hold our bets, plus since it aint money it aint illegal).

Evening Edutainment: Comedy Marine Science, a new concept in broader impacts. Of course, so much of it really isn't funny...

Survival training? (e.g., How to survive walking home in Oakland (ok, very bad taste...)

Come to think of it, I really like Roc's idea. I'll bring my kids by for a few hours. Just don't feed them peanuts please. Or frag them.

Back