Our mission

Looking for 3 volunteers - to help me frag corals for the swap this Sat at OT

Gosh no! If we had pictures how would we be able to skim the best pieces off for ourselves? I swear this new acro I have in my tank just fell off a truck while I was walking to my car. ;)

In retrospect it would have been a good idea to snap a couple of photos to show a small portion of what our BOD does for us. I'll bring the camera next weekend when we are loading up the corals for the swap.

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=2928.msg31699#msg31699 date=1202009418]In retrospect it would have been a good idea to snap a couple of photos [...] [/quote]

Well, that way people can have an idea of what the frag might grow into if they got that one at the swap.

Why doesnt the club keep one of each of the frags for BAR propagation program just like tyee stuff. Then we can continue to prop these fro the future.

Search the BOD for past disussions and you'll find many reasons why not to. It's well documented. Actually it was tried in a manor in BARE days and it flopped IIRC.

I did take some pics after of the frags but they came out way too blue to see what we really got. I went back and so far only 2 of the frags seem to be doing bad...same colony though the blue/tan stag.

if they're too blue a simple "adjust -> auto color" in photoshop will often do wonders to wipe the blue away and give it more of a truer color.

Hey Dave, Matt, Daniel, and Theo - can you guys check if any of you may have accidentially taken a small pair of blue handled cutters with you from the shop by accident? they asked me to check....I think Matt you had some blue handled ones too, can you check if you have 2 of them?

Matt - How much does one of those blue handled dykes cost. If it is really missing, I would rather just replace it for the store. Also do you work on this? SAP - PCP.....remember us talking about it at lunch the other day. This is what we are looking into instead of BPS.

Back