got ethical husbandry?

Looking for interest on being on the BOD? How about Sponsorship Director : )

Apon

Supporting Member
Well, after 3 years I feel my time is up in this role. I am happy that I am leaving this BOD position and the club better than when I started in it. So for those of you who are thinking about stepping up and helping the club continue, maybe think about this role. Remember there are only 6 meetings a year, so the work is less than it was before.........

If anyone has any questions about the sponsorship position please feel free to let me know.

Sponsorship Director Duties. - Basic stuff that I do.

I am sometimes the first point of contact for the sponsors, and I try to act as helpful as I can for them.

I would regularly try to visit the stores when possible and I as much as possible ask for donations in person.

I always ask to see if the club can help with anything at the shop and sometime, only when asked, give recommendations on what to donate.

I correspond with the sponsors to see if I can post any info for them or I help set them up with an account so they can do it themselves.

Collecting donations for Club events. Lots of Driving sometimes.
-including pick ups from the store ( arrange for someone you trust to do it)
-Collecting Shipments from Sponsors.

Responding to new requests for sponsors, and coordinating any events that involve a sponsor.

Report back to BOD

Back