got ethical husbandry?

Looking for some Viparspectra hanging kits

Alexx

Supporting Member
Any ideas where I can get a Viparspectra hanging kit? I got a light from somebody from trading a nem cuz I need an additional light to my tank but is having no hanging kit.
I can’t seem to find one online. The wires for the kit looks like in the picture and the light as well see image when is not hanging.
A5E5C43A-5F68-412F-B601-CB5FAF2B9847.jpegB59BFBF9-9E95-428E-A825-FE302D2A051B.jpeg

Any ideas where I can get a Viparspectra hanging kit? I got a light from somebody from trading a nem cuz I need an additional light to my tank but is having no hanging kit.
I can’t seem to find one online. The wires for the kit looks like in the picture and the light as well see image when is not hanging.
View attachment 31293View attachment 31292
Alexx- I have a set I won't be using, but you may need the four acorn attachment nuts. If I can replace the acorns with nuts I can find in my hardware collection, I can provide those too, I am in in Daly City.

I miss-spoke- the acorn nuts are an integral part of the wire assembly and have to stay with the wires. If you are interested, I will check the thread size and If I don't have a replacement on hand (for my installation) I'll trade you for 4 home depot nuts that fit.

I have a new set from my ocean revive light, I do believe they will work for the viparspectra.
I can drop them off in a couple hours for you to try

Attachments

• 20210911_134214.jpg
    20210911_134214.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 135
I miss-spoke- the acorn nuts are an integral part of the wire assembly and have to stay with the wires. If you are interested, I will check the thread size and If I don't have a replacement on hand (for my installation) I'll trade you for 4 home depot nuts that fit.
I think what @Hamada has is what I need. I’ll let you know if I still need it. If they won’t work

Back