Neptune Aquatics

Lyn's 12 gal. nano; 3rd of 3

Thanks Sergio,

We just got home from your place. I really appreciate you letting us...me come over and gauk at your tank, and your son's tank. :D Thanks for the heads up on school districts too. That has been one of our major concerns while looking around.

BTW, do you recognize the Turbinaria?

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=5202.msg89320#msg89320 date=1237267227]
:D :D serg.. your mean..

WOW Sherrie, your tank looks great , nice sps growth as well (wait until I show my son your tank .....Its gonna make him cry ha ha ha )
[/quote]

LOL ;D You should have heard them ribbing each other. Sergio Jr. can give it pretty well too. ;D

Do you recognize the green Pocilipora? It is doing well and I'm worried it might take over the tank. ;D That's a good thing though. :D

Most recent shot of overstuffed tank. Sorry for junk picture and washed out corals...I need more space!

IMGP4198.jpg
IMGP4200-1.jpg

Wow Lyn! I can not wait till our tanks start filling out and looking like this. I am still a newbie and sometimes feel like an interior decorator trying to figure out where everything should go. ;)

Diane

Hi Diane,

You're part of the Mike and Diane team right? I met you at Neptune Aquatics?

Anyhoo...don't worry, your tanks will get filled in a jiffy, then you will lament the time you had space... :D My problem now is that the corals growth has caused fighting and burning. :( I'm forever moving them so they don't touch. :)

Yes that me! 0:) We have had some luck with some of the new stuff and other pieces like the white flowerpot that I bought has now totally died. I was upset about that until I read on the sites that there was only a 10% chance that it would take! Maybe I should research before I buy. We really are having a problem with aptasia in our little tank. I have tried Joe's Juice even though it is banned and we now bought some shrimp that are supposed to help. Thankfully most of the stuff is in the little nano tank and not the big tank. Some day I hope this little nano tank will be pretty and not just a weed garden.
Diane

Back