Jestersix

[Mar 11, 2017] 2017 supporting members frag swap (Hayward, ca)

Coral reefer

Past President
fragswap.jpeg

Sat march 11, registration 11 am swapping and lunch at 12. Admission: FREE
Lunch : FREE
This event is your welcome for being the awesome supporting member you are. Admission and Costco pizza free for those that rsvp, admission only for those that don't.

Chabot college, Room 455

Planning on having bonus/ultra coral rounds again, as well as a moderate raffle. Don't miss it unless you don't want to share cool frags with cool people for free, and get some free pizza as well...will accept new members paying dues at the door, but will be requiring a public pledge of allegiance to the club in addition to $30 annual dues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to be there... except parent hood is keeping me away (more specifically one of his friends is having a 1st birthday party....) *sigh* Damn didn't I just make a post about having a kid isn't kicking me out of the hobby?

I will possibly go, but I am getting close to a tank tear down and rebuild with new rocks and keeping some corals and getting rid of others and a cool automated display stand so I will bring something but not sure if I will take anything home...lol

I will possibly go, but I am getting close to a tank tear down and rebuild with new rocks and keeping some corals and getting rid of others and a cool automated display stand so I will bring something but not sure if I will take anything home...lol

Automated display stand? This has me intrigued.

I'll be getting rid of stuff at this swap as well. Need to clear up the sandbed as well as some of the rocks.

What's an automated display stand?

Back