Kessil

MARS Sept. 12th Fall Frag Swap

They've finally included a link to their 'Swapping Guidelines'. It includes their two tiered 'Exceptional Frag' guidelines.

This should get interesting!

Hey there are some nice strains of birdsnest out there! Unfortunately the only color I've managed to keep successfully is the pink one :D Although I might give a shot at a ponepe if there's still some in the later rounds.

It's OK Bryan, you start with Stylophora and work your way towards thinner branches, see isn't that nice :D You can't just jump into birdsnests, they have to grow on you :)

You guys are tainting all the people who might like to try Ponape Birdsnest! What did it ever do to you? It stays in its little spot in the aquarium minding its own business, not like the green Poci I have which decided to spread all over the tank. It is even growing on my clam! Grrrrr...

Lyn said:
You guys are tainting all the people who might like to try Ponape Birdsnest! What did it ever do to you? It stays in its little spot in the aquarium minding its own business, not like the green Poci I have which decided to spread all over the tank. It is even growing on my clam! Grrrrr...

What did it do? The same thing every other birds nest has done to me! IT DIED!!! I swear that they love me so much, that they commit suicide.

seminolecpa said:
You know it could have neon colors with "friggin laser beams" shooting out of it
See me after the swap. I think I can arrange something for you! We can integrate a targeting system on it for various reef pests.

Lyn sure thing, in the past colors have never held on me, but then again I didn't have my uber tank setup like I do now :D

Jeremy what's wrong with stylophora? I rather like them, they remind me of Hawaii :)

yup! There is ONE that I still have that is barely alive...I should probably euthanize it :p
Tried green, pink, Atlantis somethingorother, ponape, and some other one.

Lyn said:
Tony, your Birdsnest dies???

That's odd. maybe start from square zero and work back up to see what's going wrong?

GA-Screenshot2.jpg

:p

Back