Our mission

MARS swap

Ah man, I totally forgot the swap was yesterday! Well I ended up needed to help a freind move anyway but still, wish I made it. How'd it go? Was it a mad house like I've read about? Might as well post some pics of all the cool stuff you got and that I missed out on ;D

Check out the MARS forum on RC, they have quite a few threads on the subject, some with pictures etc.

Levi is simply trying to make me look bad!!! :)

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3216.msg35866#msg35866 date=1204486085]
Check out the MARS forum on BAR, they have quite a few threads on the subject, some with pictures etc.[/quote]

I'm assuming you meant on RC?

Nice little event. About 130 people. The space was huge so everybody was spread out pretty comfortably.

I picked in a couple rounds(blue prostrata and a red micro), then just hung out. Not too much pushing and shoving to get to the swap tables... especially after I stopped picking :D j/k!

Talked to some Chico Club folks about the upcoming interclub DBTC. Told them to watch for the article in Jim's magazine.

We got some compliments from other clubs about BAR's sense of community... member interaction online and in person over a ton of people just showing up at swap time :D Though the once a year thing happens with all clubs, including BAR :D

One of the threads, think it was "what was the good stuff.." one, there was a mention about how a frag of a watermelon chalice was moved from table to table to table... kind of like the Setosa at our swap.

Hehe... Xia put in a frag of watermelon. I saw it at one point, but it had disappeared by the time I looked for it.

If you're gonna shuffle frags, at least keep it on the same table. Someone said it was hiding on the zoa table at one point. Eeesh...

Levi, just go buy a micro and you can trade for other micro frags. There's enough around and they grow fast :D

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3216.msg35907#msg35907 date=1204520108]If you're gonna shuffle frags, at least keep it on the same table. Someone said it was hiding on the zoa table at one point. Eeesh... [/quote]

We should loan them Mike, our Coral Corral Cop :D

Oh, Charles and I got an advanced heads up about a DBTC: X-treme that will be showing up here soon :D

We might have to invent another category... DBTC: XXX-treme :D

More work for Zepp and Levi :D

Shhhh. You shouldn't be spreading rumors like that. Now everyone will be hitting the refresh button constantly so they can get it first! :D

Good thing we have that virtual server.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3216.msg35908#msg35908 date=1204520196]
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3216.msg35907#msg35907 date=1204520108]If you're gonna shuffle frags, at least keep it on the same table. Someone said it was hiding on the zoa table at one point. Eeesh... [/quote]

We should loan them Mike, our Coral Corral Cop :D
[/quote]

Hhehehe.. nah, after people criticized me for putting "choice" pieces back in their original locations, I think I've given up trying to play cop

[quote author=orientalexpress link=topic=3216.msg36094#msg36094 date=1204607357]
sam be back in less then 6 month :)

lapsan
[/quote]
He will be back before that...

Sam, I won't hold that thing for 6 months.. LOL

Back