Cali Kid Corals

Mega duty peristaltic pump

richiev

Supporting Member
Masterflex L/S peristaltic pump. These things new are $3,800 and looks like it's medical or industrial grade. I got it from someone in a collection of random stuff.

I have absolutely no real need for this thing, though I really really want to find a reason to use it. I bet it'd be a solid part of a water change system. Alternatively I bet it'd be an amazing addition to a continuous duty kalk setup. I'll stop dreaming up ideas because if I don't I'll end up deleting the post and keeping it in my  someday pile.

I have not tried using it, and since I'm giving it away free, no warranty.

Redwood City

Hand for scale. Serious bigly.
PXL_20230205_011911148.MP.jpg

Responded to pm. Others feel free to message as well if you're interested. First to pick up gets it.

Also I forgot to note, it needs a standard AC cord. I never got around to digging one up, which is part of the reason I haven't tested it out.

Masterflex L/S peristaltic pump. These things new are $3,800 and looks like it's medical or industrial grade. I got it from someone in a collection of random stuff.

I have absolutely no real need for this thing, though I really really want to find a reason to use it. I bet it'd be a solid part of a water change system. Alternatively I bet it'd be an amazing addition to a continuous duty kalk setup. I'll stop dreaming up ideas because if I don't I'll end up deleting the post and keeping it in my  someday pile.

I have not tried using it, and since I'm giving it away free, no warranty.

Redwood City

Hand for scale. Serious bigly.
View attachment 45228

We use these at work still! Definitely not cheap.

Back