Our mission

MH 175W wanted

Does anyone have mogul base 175W MH bulbs that are just collecting dust, not bright enough for your taste and that you are willing to part with?
If you do, lmk; prefer on the peninsula.

Thanks

I have two sets of 175W ballast, LumenMax elite reflector and used bulbs. It was for something I never set up.

Come out to Berkeley if you want the used bulbs and setup.

Happy to return the favor for giving me the reflector last time.

Yeah if you wanted the ballasts I think I have 1 or 2 sitting around, bulbs though, unfortunately I've long since gotten rid of all of them.

Does anyone have mogul base 175W MH bulbs that are just collecting dust, not bright enough for your taste and that you are willing to part with?
If you do, lmk; prefer on the peninsula.

Thanks
Hi sfsuphysics, I may have some, I need to check my stock, I have a pretty good supply of metal halide lights and ballasts sitting in my storage.

Thanks for the replies!

I have ballasts, just can't find bulbs, I had a few from when I had a small bowfront aquarium; maybe I recycled them; most likely buried at home.
I need to bring light into the basement; seismic work being done at the end of March so I'm thinking of resuming DIY work late April.

Ron, I might take you on the offer.

Mike, that is pretty tempting... If you don't have use for them and rather than the landfill...

<3-2-reef I think I can hoard bulbs

...trying to resist the bug, trying....
I thought I got rid of all 400W bulbs few months back and guess what? found more; was looking for the 175 ones. Maybe one day I'll look for the 400's and find the 175's; isn't that the way it goes?

Again thanks !

i have some brand new Ushio 175 MH 20k bulbs. I can sell cheap. $20 each? Let me confirm over the weekend. or did you want used ones? I might have some for free.

On a side note....if you ever want that PFO MH/VHO fixture you gave me it's sitting in my shed if you ever want it back. ;)

Man that's a nice reflector, PFO. These days giving away stuff is just nuts !!
Tell you what, once the basement work is done I can re-home it and/or find a new purpose for it, who knows, maybe another dry tank DIY build...

Back