IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

Oh man I completely forgot they put in that seahorse exhibit, I need to go see, if it's half as good as the jellyfish one it'll be spectacular!

The seahorse Exhibit is actually not bad. Maybe because Im not that really into Seahorses but they do have some awesome tanks there. They have some Potbelly seahorses which were fun to see. The leafy seadragons were the most impressive by far. I remember seeing a few on my stocklists over a year ago and they were like $2200 for ONE!!!!! :O

Ocean Treasures Aquarium said:
The seahorse Exhibit is actually not bad. Maybe because Im not that really into Seahorses but they do have some awesome tanks there. They have some Potbelly seahorses which were fun to see. The leafy seadragons were the most impressive by far. I remember seeing a few on my stocklists over a year ago and they were like $2200 for ONE!!!!! :O

I agree, it's "all right" but it doesn't float my boat. I much prefer the last temp Jelly display.

Did you see all the infestations of Baly's they have in nearly every tank? Wish I had a plague like that :lol: (will post pics into this thread from two weeks ago)

Just wait, you'll like the one they have planned for next year ;) >all I can say bout that though..sorry<

Ocean Treasures Aquarium said:
haha! A shrimp that turns into a shark! Or a shark that turns into a sunfish! hehe. Well whatever it may be I hop it's good!

A jellyfish that can turn into a lot of things, but it always looks like a Jellyfish....snot bags don't make good transformers :(

Back