More Hammer/Frogspawn (Euphyllia Yaeyamaensis)

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by decadrum, Aug 20, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. decadrum

decadrum Guest

I ahev 3 hammer frags for anyone interested

[​IMG]
    Here they are with the original colony
    [​IMG]

2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Interesting... it looks like frogspawn. Thanks for offering them up!

3. decadrum

decadrum Guest

that's what I was thought but the guy I got the original frag from 2 years ago said the were hammer and image searches were inconclusive. they also don't seem to have sweepers like the frog spawn I had in my old tank 8 years ago.

4. neuro

neuro Webmaster

definitely looks like a frogspawn to me

5. decadrum

decadrum Guest

there, I think the title is more accurate now.

6. decadrum

decadrum Guest

bump. anyone interested? they just keep growing.

7. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

I am interested.
    I like the color and shape. Similar to my hammer coral, but different enough to look unique.
    But it sounds like there is no meeting until BAP in October.
    Meet then??

8. decadrum

decadrum Guest

that should work. you are welcome to pick it up here if you happen to be in San Jose.

9. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

Sounds good. If I am going to be down that way I will PM you. Otherwise hope to
    see you in October.
    Thanks!

10. DeeAnnMG

DeeAnnMG Guest

I would love one, but my tank is still cycling.

11. decadrum

decadrum Guest

still have one available (in addition to the one for Mark) since I wasn't able to make it to BAP and add it to the fund raising tank.

12. DeeAnnMG

DeeAnnMG Guest

If you don't have any qualms about giving it to a newbie, I would love to take it. I've got about 20 frags in my tank right now, including 3 torch corals of various sizes. I think a hammer/frogspawn would do very well in my tank.

13. decadrum

decadrum Guest

sure. I should probably frag the mother colony again too. where are you located?

14. DeeAnnMG

DeeAnnMG Guest

Wow, that's great. I live in Dublin and work in Emeryville. You wouldn't happen to be going on the tank tour this weekend, or attending the next BAR meeting? I do pass through San Jose every few weeks. And my husband drives to/through SJ once or twice a week. When is best for you (weekdays, weekends, daytime evening)?