Mushrooms and Yellow Tail Damsels

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by nudibranch, Jul 9, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

My sister is leaving the hobby for bunnies. :~ So she left me in charge of getting rid of her stuff. So presently I am ready to give away three yellow tailed damsels that get darker when stressed. The mushrooms will be ready soon. Also soon I may be offering pineapple sponges. Plus anything else that turns up.

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

i will try the shrooms

3. yardartist

yardartist Guest

The clearest way to pass on the damsels to someone else is on the buy sell trade forum and post them as free. You can still give requirements anyone would have to meet for you to then consider them much like a DBTC, but fish so far in the club are not chain items.

For the mushrooms you can give them away the same or create a DBTC thread as you did. It would be good to remove both items from the same thread. Also maybe a mod, who knows how, could move this thread to DBTC softie once it is mushroom only.

Thanks for the contribution. Not only in animals, but your active participation in the forums.

4. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

The damsels will now only be available on the Buy Sell Trade forum. Also Jess you are first on the list for who gets the mushrooms.

5. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Okay the mushrooms are available again, there are two attached to rubble(a big one and a small one). Two more will be available soon.

6. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

My mom said it's time to clean out my sister's tank so the mushrooms will become unavailable on 8/14/2010, sorry for the inconvenience.

7. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

Can you bring the stuff to the swap? I'm sure someone might want them. If not you can drop them at your LFS on the way home?

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Only do this if you can pre-arrange with an LFS. It would be a shame and a lot of stress on the animals if they went through this and no one at the swap, nor an LFS wanted or was able to take them.

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

which YT damsels does she have?

10. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

good point.

11. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

All remaining mushrooms will be available under DBTC Softies.

12. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I brought one to the swap and some one grabbed it(YES!).

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I was curious if all my frags would be grabbed or not. That free for all really cleared that up fast!