Our mission

My 210 restart.

e6b6f9ce54594ec76d50a9d71bc4eec0.jpg

Trying out these Bacto Balls from fauna marine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a vigorous water change doing daily 30 gallon water change for almost a week and half. I think I got my chloramine contamination back in check. From 2.0ppm down to 0.10ppm. Just a few more water change and I should be back to normal. Polyps finally extending it again. I had no idea the city increased chloramina in the water. Good thing for brs chloramine monster.

Never had issues before.

Now I added a chloramine monster and two chloramine carbon blocks after the monster. This should get it down to 0 with breakthrough redundancy.

Damn wife is not going to be happy about my new toy I got. Aquadriver for my bk skimmer. Comes in tomorrow. This thing is half of my skimmer

What's another $600 compared to the extra time you'll be able to spend with her while you're not cleaning your skimmer neck.

They don't make a 170mm for my vertex alpha 170.

What's another $600 compared to the extra time you'll be able to spend with her while you're not cleaning your skimmer neck.

They don't make a 170mm for my vertex alpha 170.

Yeah lets see how well that works out with the boss lady.

I'm excited to get it and see how well it works.

I always wonder if it scrapes the crap off the side won't it just go back into the tank.

Yeah lets see how well that works out with the boss lady.

I'm excited to get it and see how well it works.

I always wonder if it scrapes the crap off the side won't it just go back into the tank.

Let us know. I've always wondered the same thing.

It goes back into the skimmer which will then skim it out properly from a clean neck rather than getting stuck in a dirty neck.

That Aquadriver looks awesome! I did the swabbie and skimmate locker last month. Having the pressure sensor and shutting off the skimmer with the Apex has proven quite useful! Especially when it overflows.

Back