Well as some of you may know I have started a new project. Since the petco sale was going on and I was running out of room in my biocube I started up a 40g breeder and decided to give a hand at doing a bit of custom work. So far the stand has been built and the plumbing is in a temporary stage til I get my sump. Here are some pics! Its level at least. First glass drill! It was a success! Water testing the tank. Made a minor mistake and stuck the the second pair of gaskets in the wrong spot... that was a bit of water everywhere but all good now. The back plumbing is very temporary til I get a actual sump. Just wanted to do a water test to make sure no leaks.