High Tide Aquatics

MY OTHER HOBBIES!!!!!!

my other hobby......................

this was SEMA last year, now she is getting a blown 426 and a ton of body work..... if i ever finish the TL im working on

DSC_1420.jpg

DSC_1423.jpg

DSC_1425.jpg

DSC_1428.jpg

WOWWWWW yea mines not a show car just sleeper race car. hahahaha nice work as you can see i took the stripes off and went throught 4 hoods to find the final one i like. My bike was a show bike in super street bike mag AUG 09 issue. but now my tank is taking all of my time hahaha love it though i wanna go bigger hahaha

Mr. Ugly NICCCCCCCCCCE my wife has the same car 07 I keep telling her to trade it in for the new camaro, because it has alot of electic problem those cars have alot of service bullitens. but nice whats the tube chassis?

What electrical problems on your wife's car?

Common ones on Mustangs:

- Original battery goes bad at around 3 years, and the low voltage makes the electronics do wierd stuff.
- Smart junction box in the passenger footwell can get wet and cause problems. Check if the carpet is wet under the floor mat in that area. Also check that you don't have leaks or clogged drain at the cowl.
- Positive battery terminal connector under the rubber cover can get corroded.
- Ground connectors near the radiator can get loose.
- If you leave the CD changer on when you shut off the car, it sometimes can drain your battery.

Back