Reef nutrition

My Tank gets its first frags!

kinetic

Supporting Member
After a 24 hour interceptor / flatworm exit laced dip, a 15 minuted providone/tmpcc, these following 5 frags make it into the display tank. These are the first frags I've added to my ELOS 120:

I want to see some FTS's. I read some of your build post on another site (think you posted the link here though) and was looking forward to seeing it up and running but can't find that thread for the life of me. Don't hold out on me now :)

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3001.msg32368#msg32368 date=1202741854]
I want to see some FTS's. I read some of your build post on another site (think you posted the link here though) and was looking forward to seeing it up and running but can't find that thread for the life of me. Don't hold out on me now :)
[/quote]

Hey Levi, this is my build thread:
http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129130

It's on nano-reef since the tank's pretty small. That was also the forum I started my reefing from, so I feel akin to putting it there =) They also let you edit posts for an indefinite amount of time, so it's easier.

[quote author=iani link=topic=3001.msg32348#msg32348 date=1202706921]
Cool keep it going. We need that tank full. haha
[/quote]

Yeah slowly but surely. I'm going to be adding corals in groups, since I'd like to QT all the corals at the same time rather than just doing one or two pieces at a time (waste of interceptor and other dips).

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3001.msg32390#msg32390 date=1202754194]
Nice start on the frags. Going straight SPS for the tank?
[/quote]

Mostly. If I ever find a short nice goniapora or alveopora I might go for that too. There might also be a zoanthid island.

Back