Neptune Aquatics

Nano Streams

Dudley - it looks good. Do you think you can post a picture of it working and a picture next to a can of coke? I'd like to see how small or how big they are.

I wished they would've run the power cords on the outside - similar to the VorTech - instead of the power cord inside the tank. It would've been cleaner.

It would be interesting someone was to bring a VorTech and one of those Nanostream to the Dec.9th meeting and we all can see and compare between the two.

hehehe... I was thinking the same thing.. if someone has a 40G L tank, it would great to see the comparision between the two. I would use two 6045 instead the 6025.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1339.msg13258#msg13258 date=1164822000]
if someone has a 40G L tank, it would great to see the comparision between the two.[/quote]

If it's some thing that can be arrange and if people with the VorTech and NanoStream wouldn't mind bringing - I'll bring my old 40g acrylic tank to the meeting.

hey dudley, wondering how is the noise level for the nanostreams? reading a bit on rc that some people were complaining that they were noisy? how are they compared to your old ph?

The noise supposes to go away after several days. My 6000s were making noise too and goes away after a week. It should be very quiet.

cool deal.. my seios are pretty quiet too but have been thinking about the nanostreams in terms of energy efficiency and having magnet holders included..

Mine was a bit noisy at first, but that went away in a few days :)

Back