Cali Kid Corals

NEED FRAGS FOR CALI KID SWAP

Metopian Reef

Supporting Member
Hello,

I want to go to the event this Saturday and embraces myself in this event but unfortunatky I don’t have much desirable frags. Just some Zoas . would someone have some frags you can spare? Thank you for your time.

You can bring Zoas, although it would be best to have some nomenclature so people can know what they’re picking while they are closed up.

Otherwise, I know Cali Kid is selling frag packs for participation at the event.

I mean I was excited to receive it but my assumption people only get excited for torches rare findings
Everyone has different interests! We have a wide range of new to experienced reefers at these events. Michael more likely means as long as they're not 1 polyp of really not good looing zoas that are falling off the plug, you should be fine. A healthy 3 polyp frag of something colorful/interesting that will get people excited should be your target.

Also not a frag covered in algae or aiptasia. But yes, basically just not 1-2 polyps and on a relatively clean(free of pests and algae) frag plug. For example, I built out a softie tank and was excited to find new zoas, even after I had been in the hobby for 2-3 years.

Back