Jestersix

Need Help Moving 120G Tank

I need at least two people (preferably three) to move my 120g tank from my truck to it's new home (stand) on either Monday (4/24) or Tuesday (4/25). The distance should be no more than twenty feet, stairs, through one doorway.

This is a glass tank, not an acrylic tank.

Anybody?

Thanks

Eileen

Thanks I appreciate the help. It definitely should be no problem with three people. The empty tank should be no more than 215# or thereabouts (I throw that in because I don't know if Oceanic tanks use thicker glass than the All-Glass counterpart and simply way a little more).

PM for address and contact info.

Yah 8ish is fine, I'll have to take off almost right after moving, no marveling at how nice it looks since Wednesday is my looooooong day, and bedtime is at 9pm :) But I can do it.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everybody that helped tonight. Was that a record move or what.

Thanks to Zivic2Play, Apon, Sfsuphysics, and PsionicDragon for making it a very painless process.

Now I just have to finish skinning the tank and finish the sump, and I can start filling it up.

I hope too once everything is put in. I just finished knocking out the acylic panels on one of my old tanks (to be turned into the sump) last night. I am playing around with some ideas for baffles in the sump.

Back