Need Some Helpers for DBTC Tracking Data Entry

Discussion in 'DBTC - Info and Discussion' started by Mr. Ugly, May 3, 2009.

1. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Looking for up to 6 helpers to enter frag data into our new tracking system.

For the first pass, we will have 826 frags to enter. The data has been separated into 125 line batches.

Helpers will go though a batch of frags, find matching DBTC threads, and enter data using Pix's fragalicious utility.

We have more than 826 frags in the program, but not all of them made it to the tracking thread.

Second pass will be to fill in the missing items.

So, how many people are willing to brave carpal tunnel syndrome and other RSI?

Here's your chance!

:D :D :D

2. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Put me down, Norm.

3. mike1962

mike1962 Guest

You can count me in as well. When do you think you will start this process, and what kind of time frame are you looking at to getting this all into the system?

4. Lyn

Lyn Guest

I can help. :)

5. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Hey gang, our DBTC program is one of the crowning achievements of BAR. It is nationally recognized and one of the clearest projectioins of our mission. With updated tracking info our program gains even more legitimacy and we are able to see the full potential of DBTC. This is very important and the more volunteers there are, the less work each of them will have to do.

Mr. Ugly still needs 3 more volunteers. Please step up and help to make this yet another great BAR success.

Thanks,

C

6. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Ok, subcommittee volunteers.

Here it be:

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/7311

:D

7. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

I can help a little on the data entry.

8. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Thanks Adolfo!

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Erin, if you give me a small section at a time, I can help :)

10. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Norman is the one organizing this and handing out sections. I'm sure he can give you small sections, though!

11. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

Well i tried entering the frags to the listing but can't do to permissions says i need to be the giver or the receiver.

Can some one help me.

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I think Erin may need to activate super duper mod powers for your login.

13. FunGuy

FunGuy Guest

I can help too as long as it doesn't require real programming :)

14. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I added everyone who offered to help to the Volunteer group, which gives you permission to post frags for other people.

15. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

Hello where is the tracking list so i can start inputting frag entries.

16. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Looks like that thread is over here, adolfo: http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/7311