got ethical husbandry?

Needing Prayers

NickRoseSN1985

Supporting Member
My mother needs all the prayers and well wishes she can get. She’s had a liver issue since 2020 but now her kidneys are being affected by it now. She was in the hospital last October for a week and then again in November. She is in the hospital again but it’s not looking good. Me and my brother lost our dad from cancer in 2019. We’ll be lost without our mother. She is a fighter but needs everyone’s help.

My mother needs all the prayers and well wishes she can get. She’s had a liver issue since 2020 but now her kidneys are being affected by it now. She was in the hospital last October for a week and then again in November. She is in the hospital again but it’s not looking good. Me and my brother lost our dad from cancer in 2019. We’ll be lost without our mother. She is a fighter but needs everyone’s help.
Hey Nick. Sorry to hear about your mother's declining health. We'll lift her up in prayer.

Lifting you and your family up in prayer.

Forgot to update. My mom was transferred to California Pacific medical Center for evaluation of liver transplant. It was a no and she was transferred back to Mills Peninsula. She is still in the hospital. Things were looking stable but today we were told the kidneys are worsening.

We continue to need prayers for my mother Karen Rose

Sorry to hear she didn't qualify for the transplant. It's so tough to take care of parents and watch them struggle with their illness and the medical system. I hope your family finds a resolution soon and that it brings you all closer together.

Our prayers have been shared for you and your family our family.

We were just told she has 2-3 months. I don’t understand why this has to happen to her. She’s the best mother one can ask for.
My brother was diagnosed with HIV back in 1986 (he was 25) they told him he would not make it to see 30. He died in 2018 after battling cancer twice and never got AIDS. I cannot imagine the regimen of pills he took back then. Don't believe the hype. Think positive!

Just to let everyone know the last few days she has gone downhill. She was discharged on March 3rd and was doing good until March 7/8th. She will be on Mission Hospice. This is happening too fast. She’s saying she doesn’t want to leave us.
Sorry to hear that Nick. Praying for her and your family. Rough times ahead no matter which way this goes. Either recovery or loss. Stay strong for her! Encourage her with your love. Blessings

Back