got ethical husbandry?

Neptune Apex question

I hope someone can help me with this.

i just updated my firmware on my neptune to the latest version in hopes of trying to set up Fusion. The apex fusion instructions for linking state that i need to go to the dashboard and choose "link to fusion." However, when i go to my dashboards, they are completely blank. In the Old Status view from the dashboard dropdown i see all my outlets set up properly. However when i cycle through the dashbaords they are all blank. Any tips? I am trying to link to fusion.

Best,
Michael

also when i hit "edit" for any of the dashboards, there are no unused tiles. I should also note that there is currently nothing plugged into the unit. It's just the head module and an empty power bar.

I am glad you got to link your Fusion from the display, yet you should be able to use the classic dashboard in the same fashion, and a lot of times WAY easier then the display module....

You said that you updated to the newest firmware...and your webpages is just a grey blank background....in the process of updating the firmware did you also do step two and update the webpages, and a key step is to clear your browser cache and restart your web browser...even if you did do these things you can just update the web portion of the update by itself and it might fix this issues about a year ago they had issues with the web pages taking and you would have to do this step a couple of times, but this has not been the case in a while at least for me....

If you want you can post a screen shot of the blank classic dashboard...

Remember you cant do everything in Fusion so you will still need access the Classic Dashboard

Back