Neptune Aquatics

NEPTUNE AQUATICS FALL KICK-OFF SALE – 20% OFF CORALS

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Yo Guys,

Lets kick off the Fall season with with a bang! We also need to make space for our next cherry picking trip next week so lets kill two birds with one stone.

Starting today & this weekend only, take 20% OFF ON SELECTED CORALS through-out the store! ALL CORALS, other than the ones in our grow-out tank, are up for grab.

ALSO ON SALE ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND CUTE DARWIN BLACK OCELLARIS CLOWNFISH! THEY ARE FIRST GENERATION (F1) BORN FISH! 100% CAPTIVE BRED TO ALMOST PERFECTION AND SUPER DUPER HARDY!

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

PRICE: $27.99 EACH!!! We've been selling these at $34.99 for the last few months and they've been flying out of our holding fish like Nemo being chased by a shark! Supply is very limited so please hurry.

BTW....CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Its bigger, faster, and more hardcore! Some minor bugs left and still need lots of stock updating but for now, we're pretty stoked about it.

http://www.neptuneaquatics.com/

Robert

New site looks pretty slick! One thing I personally like which is lacking is a "view all" option rather than clicking page by page (sort of how MD does their listings. Not sure if that is a Drupal option.

Thanks for the feedback Gomer. That's possible, but all that picture will either
A) kill your browser
B) kill our website
C) kill your mouse wheel >.<

We can present it in a list-format similar to our Cichlid list, which would make it more feasible, but the thumbnails will be small so you'll lose a lot of the details in the coral... I'll look into adding it anyways.

:: Thai

That;s why it is an option :p On MD, you can choose how many images you display (with default on min)

I do think it is cool that you can now see a bunch of corals and prices. Can pre-shop at home!

Back