Cali Kid Corals

NEPTUNE AQUATICS ULTRA MAXIMA CLAMS SPECIAL!

Please take pic of the pink clam before you sell it.. I haven't seen one that color before.. maybe I should go there and check it out :D

YES pictures please. I want one of each :lol: how many you getting of these ones and do you know the price yet? I'm serious about wanting at least one pink, maybe a black as well.

Quick update before the weekend...actual picture of the ones we will be getting...

Clam_combo_three.jpg

Our supplier said they're actually a lot more black than what's is shown in the picture. We were told the other ones are even nicer than these!

We're still waiting on pictures of the other blacks and the pink one and will post them as soon as we get them.

Slight change of plan....the delivery date has been re-scheduled for a Friday delivery. I up'ed the order qty to 3X each of the blacks mantel and 3X each of the pink mantel so it's causing a bit of a delay. Sorry guys.

Gresh....they'll be $259/each. I forgot to ask them to hold those for me so I am not sure if I am going to get those exact two. I shot them an email earlier to confirm so I am hoping to hear back from them soon.

Wish you would have posted that enormous price earlier ;) I'll pass, don't get any for me.

Back