Jestersix

Netflix - Carter

Screenshot_20220806-131723_Chrome.jpg

This one puts every other action movie to shame.

I thought you were talking about this one :)

Well since John piled on... how about the one with Samuel L Jackson...

View attachment 40996

This one puts every other action movie to shame.
I tried watching Carter last night but it was just a little too much for me. The camera movement was horrible and I don't suffer from motion sickness at all. And one of my all time favorite movies is The Raid so you'd think I would love Carter, but the camera takes were just not pleasing for my brain... maybe it's old age.. but yeah, I stopped watching about a quarter into the movie.

I tried watching Carter last night but it was just a little too much for me. The camera movement was horrible and I don't suffer from motion sickness at all. And one of my all time favorite movies is The Raid so you'd think I would love Carter, but the camera takes were just not pleasing for my brain... maybe it's old age.. but yeah, I stopped watching about a quarter into the movie.
That’s what I was gonna say.

Gotta say, "Carter" on Netflix is a wild ride! Totally agree with you, it's like adrenaline on steroids, making Mission Impossible seem like a leisurely stroll in the park. As for comparable movies, if you're into that same heart-pounding action, maybe give "John Wick" or "The Raid" a shot. They're in the same league of intensity. On and did you catch that recent news about prince harry net worth? It's fascinating how much influence the Royal Family, Netflix, and even his ventures like 'Spare' can have on it. Speaking of which, have you seen any good documentaries or shows on Netflix about the royals lately? I've been curious to dive into that world a bit more.

Last edited:
Back