Our mission

New BAR Forum to Be Upgraded Starting on Monday, July 1st

Hello fellow BAR members!

We're happy to announce that starting on Monday, July 1st, we will be bringing our current site/forum down for a well overdue upgrade! We're guesstimating that the site will be down between one to three days but hopefully in less time.

Please bear with us as we go through some initial growing pains with the new forum. If you'd like to get a jump on familiarizing yourself with how the new forum will feel, please check out http://xenforo.com/ and create your own demo at your convenience.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or send me a PM. :)

tr1gger said:
Will the current forums, posts, post counts and user names be transferring over as well?
That's the plan. :)

However, as a security precaution, everyone will be given arbitrary passwords that they will use to log in initially. You'll all be able to set your passwords after initially logging in.

Way to go, D!
I'm jazzed there is going to be an update. Bummed the site will be down for the change. I might go into withdrawals if I don't get my BAR fix! :)

Just curious as it was an issue in the past.... will the DBTC be actually a part of the forum, or a stand-alone?

Will we have hosting, or is off sight hosting still the method? (photos)

Yeah, I haven't slept yet, LoL. There's still quite a few kinks to iron out and features to put together but at least it's functional... for now. o_O

Back