Neptune Aquatics

New Member Here Hello Everyone!

Cody Ramirez

Supporting Member
Hello everyone, my name is Cody I have had a BAR account for quite some time now (2015) but finally made the jump to become a supporting member. I want to have more involvement in the local reefing scene here in the Bay Area.
I have been in the reefing hobby since 2013 working at aquarium concepts back in the day when I was in high school, and I currently work at Neptune Aquatics on Sundays.
I have recently set up a 200-gallon & 120-gallon system in my garage, and I just broke down my 10-gallon nano system I had running for ~18 months.
I am super excited to now be a part of BAR!
IMG_3102.jpeg

oh man… Aquarium Concepts. Brings back many memories. They were a great fish store for many years in my area. Can you count on one hand how many times they had to move. If i recall, i think they moved 4 or 5 times over their existence.

Hello everyone, my name is Cody I have had a BAR account for quite some time now (2015) but finally made the jump to become a supporting member. I want to have more involvement in the local reefing scene here in the Bay Area.
I have been in the reefing hobby since 2013 working at aquarium concepts back in the day when I was in high school, and I currently work at Neptune Aquatics on Sundays.
I have recently set up a 200-gallon & 120-gallon system in my garage, and I just broke down my 10-gallon nano system I had running for ~18 months.
I am super excited to now be a part of BAR!
View attachment 54827

Welcome Cody. This is how my garage would look like if I did not need it for the cars :). Great setup!

oh man… Aquarium Concepts. Brings back many memories. They were a great fish store for many years in my area. Can you count on one hand how many times they had to move. If i recall, i think they moved 4 or 5 times over their existence.
The good old days amiright, I’m not sure how many times they moved I was there from 2013 til the store burned down at the Dublin location ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back