got ethical husbandry?

New to BAR - Website Question

Hi all,

Just signed up for BAR this week and it looks like I was approved for the forums. Had a quick question. I noticed the website has a separate login as well on the main page. Is that something I should be looking for too to get access to other member resources?

Thanks!

The Forum and website are seperate, but you should be able to read only. Dave or Rich any other tips?

[quote author=georgec link=topic=1465.msg12609#msg12609 date=1162509753]I noticed the website has a separate login as well on the main page. Is that something I should be looking for too to get access to other member resources?[/quote]

Hi George and welcome to BAR!

If you do the website login on the main page, you can access a few more member resources:

By-Laws
Meeting Minutes
Member Status
Chat
My Details

Some of the information does need to be updated though.

Thanks for the welcome and the answers.

My next question would be... How do I get a login for the main page (as opposed to the forums)?

Also, is there a meeting coming up sometime soon? Didn't see one on the schedule.

Thanks!
GC

Qiuck answer to this is that new members will NOT be able to access the web site portion of BAR right now. Unfortunately our President got a little carried away and installed a new forum when the webmaster (that would be me) wasn't looking. The Web Site uses the database from the forum to do logon/authentication - but it points to the old database and not the new one - so, this means I now have to re-code the web site to point to the new forum tables and format ... it's on the todo list :)

Back