Neptune Aquatics

New to Reefing

Hello BAR, I have a 20g breeder tank and I have had it set up for 6 months and I have already found a lot of success! I am so glad to be apart of this community and to expand my knowledge about this hobby!

Thanks,
Niko_55
63F980CE-671B-4911-BB89-8314EB581CF0.jpeg

Thanks ! Yeah it is some type of barnacle structure my dad has had for quite some time and he let me put it in the tank . It works well as a frag holder lol and gives the tank a diverse texture.

welcome to our place in space, and thank you for becoming a supporting member!
do I see a tomato clownfish and a maroon clownfish?
if they spawn, that's gonna be some mean hybrids!

welcome to our place in space, and thank you for becoming a supporting member!
do I see a tomato clownfish and a maroon clownfish?
if they spawn, that's gonna be some mean hybrids!
Thanks! Yes your right that is a tomato and a maroon lol but they are going to be transferred into my dads tank when he gets it since they have grown so much .

@Niko_55
I recommend NOT placing them both in the same tank
they will be happier if they have not "paired up"
If on the other hand, that they are a "pair" then I would leave them in your 20 (without other fish)

@Niko_55
I recommend NOT placing them both in the same tank
they will be happier if they have not "paired up"
If on the other hand, that they are a "pair" then I would leave them in your 20 (without other fish)
They have been fine with one another and will be put into a 180 gal. This maroon is probably nearing 4 inches and needs space. Thanks for the input

Hello BAR, I have a 20g breeder tank and I have had it set up for 6 months and I have already found a lot of success! I am so glad to be apart of this community and to expand my knowledge about this hobby!

Thanks,
Niko_55
View attachment 13758
Love that tank. Super cool to see the progression of this tank from freshwater to salt. Super good taste in aquascaping! Super exited to see your new 180 gallon tank and watching you get some monsters!!!

Back