Jestersix

Not from my aquarium, I swear..

Speaking of invasive algae, anyone see the California coastal exhibit at the Steinhart? That thing is majorly over run with algae, need some cold water tangs or something :D

Glad you're keeping track of my observations... however I thought this was some what related to the topic at hand in a funny way... but whatever.

400th...Is that a fact or opinion or exaggeration? You should indicate that your tally isn't an assumption with things like "imo" or "I think" etc. Talking about something as a fact when there is no basis spreads bad info through the web. What if a newbie read this and took it word for word?

/runs to bomb shelter

When some one only seems to have bad things to say, it's pretty obvious and thus doesn't require tracking Mike.

but whatever

Good come back :lol:

sfsuphysics said:
Speaking of invasive algae, anyone see the California coastal exhibit at the Steinhart? That thing is majorly over run with algae, need some cold water tangs or something :D

Man that is like your 400th >exaggeration< rip on Steinhart. You must really hate the place!

>edited for Tony's sake<

Gomer said:
400th...Is that a fact or opinion or exaggeration? You should indicate that your tally isn't an assumption with things like "imo" or "I think" etc. Talking about something as a fact when there is no basis spreads bad info through the web. What if a newbie read this and took it word for word?

/runs to bomb shelter

Fixed it for you, but, one just needs to read his post history to see the evidence for themselves.

I welcome the reader to research it for themselves if they are interested :p

sfsuphysics said:
GreshamH said:
When some one only seems to have bad things to say, it's pretty obvious and thus doesn't require tracking Mike.
"only" bad things? I'll admit I have had some bad observations/experiences with the place, but hardly the only thing.

but whatever

Good come back :lol:
Would you prefer that I just ask you to stop being a dick?

Mmmm kettle, pot, black :p

41XQRNHKXFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

"Although the kelp is tasty food in Asia, it is dangerous to eat here, Zabin said, because it gathers up all the toxins in the murky, polluted waters of harbors along the California coast - including the bay."

awesome... the same water the "NSW" comes from for our tanks.....mmmmm tasty

ModernReefKeeper said:
"Although the kelp is tasty food in Asia, it is dangerous to eat here, Zabin said, because it gathers up all the toxins in the murky, polluted waters of harbors along the California coast - including the bay."

ModernReefKeeper said:

I've been out on my lawn shaking my fist at the sky forever on that issue..... Plus, here's a great model ;)

800px-AYool_GLODAP_ALK.png

Gomer said:

/runs to bomb shelter

Wow, I didn't think people had bomb shelters nowadays! Unless, of course, you were exaggerating...

:p

//runs to other bomb shelter

/// note the :p which means I'm joking

Vincerama2 said:
Gomer said:

/runs to bomb shelter

Wow, I didn't think people had bomb shelters nowadays! Unless, of course, you were exaggerating...

:p

//runs to other bomb shelter

/// note the :p which means I'm joking

I've got one, well, a basement :)

Back