Jestersix

Octopus chierchiae breeding!

Rich has got mad camera skills (like Art and Eric)...and a super nice lens that when he turns around this weekend is going straight into my camera bag :D

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3925.msg49295#msg49295 date=1216249157]
Rich has got mad camera skills (like Art and Eric)...and a super nice lens that when he turns around this weekend is going straight into my camera bag :D
[/quote]

LOL awesome. i might have to hit you guys up for camera advice one day. i just have some Sony one that i bought for my boyfriend, id like to get an even better one, id love to take pictures of corals and other critters. i just love these little octopi!

[quote author=ReeferGirl link=topic=3925.msg49312#msg49312 date=1216258166]
LOL awesome. i might have to hit you guys up for camera advice one day. i just have some Sony one that i bought for my boyfriend, id like to get an even better one, id love to take pictures of corals and other critters. i just love these little octopi![/quote]

I get by with a newer 7meg camera that has a decent macro feature but some of these guys Thales (Rich) have sick digital SLR set ups. One of these days I'll get a camera like the big kids :)

are these digital cams? my sony is just a 7.1 megapixel. whats a macro feature! just means it can take pictures of smaller things up real close and clear?

There is a whole photography forum on this site - post there and people will be happy to help you out! Check this out first:

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2274.0

thanks! will do. my boyfriend thinks im addicted to this site, because every day he gets home from work and im on it! haha i cant help it, i love it! its like every question i ever had about reef tanks and coral is already asked and on here already! i just joined BAR today :) yay!

Back