got ethical husbandry?

One fussy Neptune apex fmm and ATK set with 4 sensors (2 in ATK and 2 extra)

L/B Block

Supporting Member
Hello all-I am PIF the above mentioned. I will attest that it was quite fussy and malfunctioned often which is why I am not selling it. Perhaps it was on my apex only and perhaps someone else will have better luck with it. Or strip out the sensors..
all the sensors are just over year..

Reside in Oakland. Pick up only

Hello all-I am PIF the above mentioned. I will attest that it was quite fussy and malfunctioned often which is why I am not selling it. Perhaps it was on my apex only and perhaps someone else will have better luck with it. Or strip out the sensors..
all the sensors are just over year..

Reside in Oakland. Pick up only

First version of the optical sensors weren’t sealed very well and allowed moisture in them. Don’t if if that’s your issue, but something you could check.

@RandyC -the initial sensors def had moisture and were replaced. The issue at large is either the fmm simply disconnected -constantly-or the fmm seemed to lose power although it was plugged in-or the sensors were automatically converted to something else..after my last vacation-decided it was time to go. I have def spent too much time fussing with it.

Actually went with the new Red Sea ato. Rough start -but shows promise. Still troubleshooting an issue.

@L/B Block is not just you. I have 2 apex atk ato with fmm and everything work okay except the pump. I’m done with the apex atk. I use the extra stuffs for like tunze 5017 with the apex float valve

@L/B Block is not just you. I have 2 apex atk ato with fmm and everything work okay except the pump. I’m done with the apex atk. I use the extra stuffs for like tunze 5017 with the apex float valve
The pump did work for me for prob 3-4 years. Everything else though was just problematic. I was talking with the owner at AC that he had gotten a lot of complaints about the neptune ATK.

Just got the new Red Sea ato. Some initial issues and they sent me a new controller and probe so now it seems to be working hopefully without further problems. I do like it as does give an estimate on how much water it dispenses. Fits in nicely into the ato platform if you have a Red Sea tank.

Not a problem. If I am at the office I can leave it on the porch. Just know that the neptune pump itself needs to be replaced I think of that is ok. I’ll send a private pm

Back