Cali Kid Corals

ORA GERMAN BLUE ACRO

I have only 1 of these ready for the March BOD meeting pick # 1-10

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Sorry it took so long to say, "Thanks a million" Sergio. :bigsmile: It's a glowing wonder coral. It looks just the same as you pics under my lighting and it placed high in the tank. It appears to be primarily photosynthetic as the polyps didn't leap into extension. The fluorescent teal/green is striking and very different than other branching coral in the tank. You may certainly expect update pics periodically.

It may be just me, but that looks green to me :)
I can't say much 'cause all my acros turn brown.... so whatever color they were I get to turn them brown :(

newhobby said:
It may be just me, but that looks green to me :)
I can't say much 'cause all my acros turn brown.... so whatever color they were I get to turn them brown :(

Not the body, but the polyps are suppose to be blue.

Serg is truly a Bro to have shared this acro with me. It's very interesting in that it was very vigorous and as you can see, is nicely encrusted onto the plug. The funny part is that the polyps had no interest in showing AT ALL for the longest time. Just in the last few days, I'm seeing them sneaking out. I've been very hopeful in that this acro is famous for contrasting and lovely colored polyps. I'll post an additional update when they get REAL happy.

Back