High Tide Aquatics

ORA Marshall Island Lavender Acro

I have two frags available, here's a pic of one of the frags.

MILav.jpg

I searched around and not found this coral available, although I've not discussed it directly with ORA, I've been told that this coral is no longer available through ORA. When under high light and flow the body takes on a nice velvety green with pink coralite tips and white polyps, I've had this coral as one of my centerpieces for a few years now.

Rules-

Must have an established tank (at least 1 year)
Prop out two frags of equal size before trading or selling
Have a tank thread with evidence of success with more demanding Acros

I would love to grab one, not sure if I have to count the recent temp breakdown and reset up of my tank in the time factor but if it means anything my tri-color and red planet are 2 of the corals that came through that with nothing but greatness

Would it do ok under 175wt mh? also have 2 96wt actinics. I am sure it will love the flow of the vortech! my calcium is back down to a little under 500, and i will then be maintaining it at 450. Not going the meeting though, I will be in Hawaii swimming with all these great creatures we fill in glass cubes!!!!! Thanks for the consideration!

Would love to try this one out if you can spare another frag. My tank is over 2 years old with plenty of sps as a result of the addiction.

If Aldie wants it, let him have it please. I can wait! besides Aldie will have it grown out quicker! If not, I'll take it, but it will have to be when I get back from Hawaii! Thanks!

I qualify for all except the experience with demanding acros. All my starter sps that everyone has given me is doing great 5 months into starting sps so by the next generation I should qualify for this coral. Please add me to the list for next generation.

Back