Cali Kid Corals

ORA Scripps Green Stag

alve

I have 3 frags available and will try to make it to the meeting Saturday but can not guarantee because of work.
Otherwise you can pick up after the meeting at my work in Hayward (less then one mile from ASAP).
I will not cut frags until they are confirmed for Saturday. If you prefer I can cut them and let them heal for pick up in Redwood City at a later time.

Usual rules:

- you are a BAR member
- you are able to keep SPS in your tank
- you agree to frag to at least 3 other people for free before trading or selling (it grows fast)
- you agree to give me back a frag if my tank crashes or I lose the colony
- growth pics would be great!

1. Dochou
2. Newreefnut

Will you be at the meeting tomorrow Dennis? Newreefnut, if you can not make it to the meeting I will give it to someone else and you can always pick up another one at my house in Redwood City at another time.
Also, do you guys want the frag mounted on a plug?

Just finished fragging for Dochou and Newreefnut. If you can not make it to the meeting Newreefnut I will give it to someone else and you can always pick up another one in Redwood City. They just have been fragged so polyps are not out yet:

ORAScripps1sm.jpg

ORAScripps2sm.jpg

Newreefnut, I didn't see you at the meeting so I put the frag in the raffle. If you want you can pick up another one at my house in Redwood City or at my work in Hayward.

Hey newreefnut, what a coincidence. I looked and asked around for you before the meeting started and after the meeting but we were actually working together downstairs swapping water for the raffle frags :)
I will keep a frag for you. Do you want me to bring it to the next meeting or do you want to pick up in Redwood City or at my work in Hayward?

3 more frags available. Pick up at my house in Redwood City or at my work in Hayward. I still have one frag for you newreefnut if you are still interested.

It's yours Ron. I will pm you about Sun/Mon, have to check first if I have anything going on any of those days.

1. Ron

Aldie, still interested!!! Do you want to hook up at the next meeting? if you dont want to hold on to it for that long I can probably pick it up in hayward, but I'd rather go to your house cuz I would love a look at your tank! I am super busy right now though and would rather set the date for the next meeting, as my plans are always changing on a day to day basis!!! Thanks again!!!

Kenny

Kenny, I can hold on to it until the next meeting, no problem at all. If you want to pick up at my house that works as well. Whatever works best for you.

Back