Orange Bam-Bam zoanthids

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Dyngoe, Jun 10, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Any chance there are any frags avail for the DBTC to bring for the Frag Swap in Feb?

2. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Since this is probably my most "desired" coral, I will do my best to bring what I can to the swap. No promises yet on how much I'll have, but I'll do what I can. I still owe some frags to old requests, but I'll put out "feelers" for the current interest.

If you would like a frag for DBTC, go ahead and put your name down. Anything I have above the two frags I'm bringing to the swap I'll put as DBTC. Preference goes to the people who never got a first gen of the "bleached" frags.

BTW, anyone who has had success with the "bleached" frags? Mine are growing out, but I want to make sure of others success.

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

This would be my first DBTC and would be happy even with a single polyp to propagate LOL

4. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Bump...

And, guaging current interest in these. I can spare a few more for the swap.

Also, anyone have success with growing these? I'd like to see healthy children if they are out there.

5. jkreefer

jkreefer Guest

I've lost mine due to a weird zoanthid shrink up and slowly die disease, while others do just fine.

6. [quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=2135.msg31668#msg31668 date=1201978196]

And, guaging current interest in these. I can spare a few more for the swap.

[/quote]

I'd like a frag, if you dont mind. Thank you

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Frag recieved at the swap :) They are slow to open, but I see the glowing orange skirt just wanting to open up. Thank you very much!

8. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Received mine too, thanks!

9. Got mine too, they are open and happy, now for them to grow!

Thanks Again

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I split mine up to grow them out and they are healing nicely. They are just behind the yuma in this pic

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/wlt501/BAR%20pics/MagentaSpiceYuma.jpg[/img]

11. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Matt - somehow I keep missing you in getting these picked up from you. Save me a few polyps when the next time we meet up.

12. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Matt,
    Put me down for some !

Jim

13. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I got you covered Jim. I have 1 more available if someone else wants it,not sure if anyone else is in line. Eileen, if Matt can't make it I'll have 1 for you.

14. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Here's what mine looks like (not from the chain).

In the shade, bleached out.
    [​IMG]

In the shade again, but not bleached out.
    [​IMG]

15. musclebenz

musclebenz Supporting Member

Levi:

I will take one if no one else wants one.

Dan

16. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=2135.msg37269#msg37269 date=1205267114]
    I got you covered Jim. I have 1 more available if someone else wants it,not sure if anyone else is in line. Eileen, if Matt can't make it I'll have 1 for you.
    [/quote]

Thanks Levi !

17. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=musclebenz link=topic=2135.msg37310#msg37310 date=1205281077]
    Levi:

I will take one if no one else wants one.

Dan[/quote]

If Eileen gets one from Matt then it's yours.

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Matt, do you want me to get the 2nd one I have to Eileen or Dan?