Cali Kid Corals

Oregon Tort

I have a nice little frag of an Oregon Tort that I want to give away. Here are the rules:

1. Must have an established tank (6 months or older) with Metal Halide lighting.
2. Must have a good track record with SPS
3. Have to give 2 frags (good sized ones!) into the DBTC before selling or trading this coral.
4. If I lose my mother colony you have to put me on the top of the list for a frag
5. You have to post a good or funny quote. The quote I like the best after 7 days, gets this frag.

oh me! me! ...Just kidding...Its so hard to give away good frags these days!

I remember when a tiny frag of Oregon was like $100...Now I can hardly give them away as well!

-Kyle

My tank is getting so close. Got to get the lighting upgrade to color up what I have and then I will be ready for additional SPS. Nice offering.

I'll take one if it's still available.

Here is a joke:
Q: What is the difference between a mother and a wife ?
A: The mother brings you into this world crying... & the wife ensures you continue to do so.

My wife is going to kill me if she sees this.

I'd like to try... no MH though :( Can LED work for you instead?
A cat falls into the water & the rooster laughs.
What's the moral of the story???
A wet pu**y alway's makes a happy c*ck.

The mother colony is from a frag that I got from you Kyle.

LED lighting is fine as long as you have had success growing other SPS.

Thanks for participating everything.

Patrick

I thought it might have been - but didnt want to assume that in writing!

I'm curious to try LED in the future...I might try to get a frag tank with 1/2 lit by T5 or MH and the other 1/2 by LED.

Very generous of you Patrick to donate such nice frags!

-Kyle

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

or in regard to the famous "Foo Bird"
"If the Foo sh*ts, wear it"

0:)

OK. I'll play. I've got a 6gal tank w/70W MH light. It's been a reef for 10 years, SPS for the last 5 or so.

"Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."- Homer Simpson

-Russell

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. "Chris Rock"
:bigsmile:

Don't want a frag but want to play.

2 of my favorites for work:

The beatings will continue until morale improves

Procrastination on you part does not constitute an emergency on my part

Sulu said:
tribbles.jpg

Do you like tribblesticks?
(just wanted to play)

No frag for me either...
seminolecpa said:

May I add to Bryan's comments...
In the academy award-winning classic Cocktail, Coughlin tells young Flanagan, "Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end."

WHY I AM DEPRESSED

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, " Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land".

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promised land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . I called Lifeline. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal.

They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

I may serve an Oregon Blueberry Tort for dessert tonight...................

or..........A famous camel racing team was ahead of the race and suddenly the camel simply stopped one yard before the finish line. The rider got off and took two bricks and smacked the camel's "tenders" between the bricks. The camel snapped to attention and trotted across the finish line. A judge asked in amazement, "Hey man, doesn't that hurt?" The rider responded, "Only if you get your thumbs caught between the bricks"

seminolecpa said:

I also like this one:

Due to the budget cut, we will have to turn off the light at the end of the tunnel to save energy :D

Back