Reef nutrition

Original Superman Montipora Danae (with lineage)

JAR

tankpics9-1-09027-1.jpg

Original Superman Montipora Danae (with lineage)
I got this from Nanoguy(jimmy c.)
1 frag
RULES
:) Must be a BAR member
;) must pass on two frags before selling or trading.
:bigsmile: put me on top of the list if I lose the mother colony.
:D Should be obsessed about your tank!
Pick a number.

Pick up at October meeting or my house in Muir Beach.

Please count me in,

I choose #1 cause that's how I feel about Superman Monti's,. True Supermans are #1 in my book. The color on that one is really super.

I can pick up in October, or at your place sooner like this week (I'm on the Coastside). Will give me a reason to take my Kawi out for a spin too.

Best,
Joel
Reef Keeper

Oh forget to mention: My Purple Haze Monti is awesome and growing like crazy, and my Nedosa is really happy too. I have no DBTC Karma Points, but I have good Reef Karma.

Follow my Journal Forum: http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8161

The number was 4.
I added a frag so A_LEE and aalhait I can give you both a frag. :)
See you at the october meet or PM me to pick up.
Jon

Mine got enveloped by a faster stronger monti.
the extra frag I had fell off the rack in to a death trap.
I would like a frag back if it is available. Thanks!

Jon, in case nobody will bring you a frag into swap. I have a big chunk classic superman and can easily frag one for, but I can not make this swap you will need to pick up at my home in fremont.

IMG_5103_resize.JPG

Yeah BTW if anyone interested in growing this piece and would like to pick up from me and deliver an extra frag to Jon in swap?

IMO this piece is easy to keep alive but not very easy to get right color, does not require strong light (think it prefer low light). The coloration of mine is far away from its potential, I have seen some real splendid pictures of it.

Back