Jestersix

OT: family driving me to the edge of the reef

I don't doubt what Jeremy says, I've had my fair share of "I want to do something better with myself" women which was fine by me because I was happy where I was at, now I got someone who's happy where I'm at too, just hope she doesn't need to "find herself" as well :D

I've been lucky enough to find a wife who is understanding and lets me do my thing. She is not into my tank, but she does think it looks nice and likes to see me happy.

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4955.msg60872#msg60872 date=1224984597][...] and likes to see me happy.[/quote]

That will change after you have kids :D

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4955.msg60876#msg60876 date=1224989600]
That will change after you have kids :D
[/quote]

We have a 9 year old daughter and another girl on the way "36weeks Pregnant"

Man you guys got it rough I must say, I wouldn't want to listen to that myself. Luckily for me I test drove a bunch (way too many actually) before I took the plunge....

I stayed pretty picky for a long time , that's why I had to drive so so many ! In the end it payed off for me . My wife loves me being a "reefer" . She even helps me with it when I ask , she even gets excited about it from time to time . Who do you think picks up water from the water store for me !!!!!!!

My job is very taxing and pretty stressful , the tank is how I relax and she loves the results of it . From time to time she will ask me if I spent too much but in the end does not hold me to any set dollar amount ( I keep it reasonable) because it makes me happy

I think the trick is that I tend to work a lot , this keeps me from working to death

Back