got ethical husbandry?

OT: First Wedding

kinetic

Supporting Member
Just went to the first wedding I've ever been to in my life. It was so beautiful, and tons of fun. Weddings are like one massive photo opportunity waiting to happen, all around you.

I was just there to enjoy a family friend's wedding, and with one hand on the camera, and one hand steadying the fabulous glass of pinot noir (one of 7 I had that day), took a few shots =)

http://flickr.com/photos/kinetic/sets/72157605507779015/show/

teasers:

2560840196_6f1a7b58f8.jpg

2560839250_1671afde3c.jpg

Nice pics Art. I'm getting married in August, so I've seen a lot of pictures from many different wedding photographers. Your pics are a whole lot better than a lot of them.

Nice set, Art.

Weddings are a lot of fun if you're not the primary shooter. You end up shooting 10-15GB of images easily and then processing afterwards.

Great pics as always Art! I had two weddings the last two weekends in a row to attend. First was my buddy and my wife and I were part of the wedding party. Second was a double wedding for two of my nieces and their husbands. Phew...

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3926.msg46239#msg46239 date=1213805341]
Nice set, Art.

Weddings are a lot of fun if you're not the primary shooter. You end up shooting 10-15GB of images easily and then processing afterwards.
[/quote]

heck yeah it was fun =) I refuse to ever be the primary, it's so great to just enjoy and take pictures without having the stress of capturing EVERY moment perfectly.

Damn now I want a cupcake :(

nice pics Art...I really like the color on the first shot as well.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3926.msg47110#msg47110 date=1214356283]
you never been to a wedding before?
[/quote]

Nope, never. But now I have!

My friends are just starting to get to the wedding age I guess.

Back