Kessil

Packing DBTC for the meeting Saturday

I have a few DBTC to bring to the meeting on Saturday, how should I pack them up? Never really done something like this before.

I only have a couple plastic containers, can I use something like a zip lock bag instead?

I have a cooler to keep them at temp (I hope), and am going to pack them up right before I leave for the meeting.

Any suggestions, tips, tricks?

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4800.msg58350#msg58350 date=1223672954]
We have some containers available that the club bought in bulk if you want to buy some at the meeting.
[/quote]

Oh, I'd like to buy some! Are they at ASAP or do I need to let someone know I want some so they can bring them?

Yeah and at a buck for 5 containers and lids I don't think you can beat that price, hell that's cheaper than smart & final if you buy 50 of them!

Just pick up some plastic lunch containers (like Glad or what ever) from your grocery store to get your stuff delivered. That will get you started.

Jay nice to meet you today, sorry I kind of rushed by and wasn't very talkative I was really tired and felt a massive headache coming on, luckily at home I have plenty of "candy" to make it all better :D

Back