got ethical husbandry?

Peppermint shrimp group buy

newfly

Supporting Member
Looking for 1-2 ppl to split 20 peppermint shrimp ($159 with shipping) from saltybottomreef . I’m in South Bay/Santa Clara.

Msg me if you’re interested.

I bought my last batch from reefcleaners. Peppermint shrimp don’t qualify for free shipping. Or have they change the rule? It’s out of stock at reefcleaner. The pricing at salty bottom reef is comparable or cheaper if shipping is not free at reefcleaners

Placing the order from reefcleaner this weekend. Ping me if you’re interested
I am located in Santa Clara and can bring you some from AC this tomorrow if you’d rather not spend $75+ at reefcleaner. AC is having a 20% off sale and the one I got a couple weeks ago definitely ate my smaller Aiptasia.

Last edited:
I am located in Santa Clara and can bring you some from AC this tomorrow if you’d rather not spend $75+ at reefcleaner. AC is having a 20% off sale and the one I got a couple weeks ago definitely ate my smaller Aiptasia.
Were they Lysmata Wurdemanni? When I went there the first week of September they had Lysmata Ankeri. It seems like each shipment is different.

Here is the identification thread on humblefish for peppermint shrimp.

Were they Lysmata Wurdemanni? When I went there the first week of September they had Lysmata Ankeri. It seems like each shipment is different.

Here is the identification thread on humblefish for peppermint shrimp.
Can’t confirm. But it did eat Aiptasia and has not bothered any corals thus far other than stealing food.

Back